Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Putting it on the Table.....In Spite of the Embarrassment!!

Okay, so yesterday morning I was mortified when I woke up and weighed, and the scale said 200!!!  I thought "I am not going to tell anyone about this, I refuse to admit it to anyone".  Then as I was thinking about it this morning I realized.....the purpose of my blog is to hold myself accountable.  If I am going to put myself out there, then I need to be totally honest.  Yesterday my sister was talking to someone, and she told them that she felt very fortunate that at the age of 66 she is in better health than either of our three older sister's were at 66.  I realized....hey....that's why I did this surgery to begin with!  Sometimes I am sure I have lost total focus of my whole purpose in the first place.  My addiction with food is definitely still very much alive and I must get it under control NOW!!!  In reviewing my eating habits over the past couple of months, I tried to reflect on what could possibly be the factor/s here that is causing the issue. It's fairly simple....I have been eating peanut butter daily, not good; I have been drinking too many soft drinks, not good; I have been eating too many sweets, not good; and I've been just plain snacking too much, not good!!!  I can turn this around before it gets out of hand, but I have to do it NOW....I can't wait. I must wake up and get this problem under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment