Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 Days Post-Op

Wow! What an exciting morning......I weighed after I got out of the shower this morning and I was at 299.8! Keith asked me when the last time I saw a 2 in front of my weight was, and the best I can remember is about a year and a half ago when Brock was in the hospital. The protein drinks are becoming harder to drink. They told me my tastes would change after surgery and didn't notice that until yesterday, and those drinks are becoming so sweet I can hardly stand the thought of them. I am mixing it with water today, we'll see if that helps. Last two nights I have gotten sick and a strange full feeling after drinking broth. Last night I actually threw up. I'm thinking the problem is I am not sipping enough fluids throughout the day and then at night I try to hurry to get the fluids in, so today I am working on sipping. It's also very difficult for me to sip; I am a gulper. I am so looking forward to Monday when I can add a few more things to diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment