Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Days Post-Op

Well I am two days post-op and I feel great considering. My surgeon was very happy with my progress and so am I. I haven't started losing weight yet, in fact I am actually up about 5 lbs, but that's because of the swelling and the gas. The worst part of the progress so far was today when they removed my drain pump before I came home. NOW THAT HURT! Good news is it was only for a few seconds and then it was over. I will have to give myself Lovenox shots for 14 days, and I have to admit I am very nervous about that. I hate shots anyway, but then when I think about having to give them to myself; it's scary for me. Well, I need to get up and take a walk and then sit back down for awhile on my comfortable couch. I will post more sometime in the next few days. Thanks to all of you for your calls, thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment