Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Follow Up

Today I had my first follow-up with the nurse practitioner. She was very pleased with my recovery and said I was doing great! My total weight loss since March 16th was 30 lbs, and she said I should expect to lose 94 lbs total over the next year. That doesn't mean that's all I will lose, just what is expected within the first year. My belly is healing nicely and is really itching, hard not to scratch. I am still sore around the drain tube area and she told me that was normal and it will take longer for that area to heal, as that's the side most of the work was done on. I would say that the only regret I have is that I should have done it sooner, however I feel like this was God's perfect timing and I am satisfied with where I am. I am so blessed!

1 comment: