Monday, April 19, 2010

One Week Post Op

Wow! I can hardly believe it has been one week already. I am so pleased with my recovery. I have one area on my left side that I'm still having quite a bit of pain from, which happens to be where the drain tube was; but other than that I am not in much pain . As of this morning I had lost a total of 30 lbs. Still having trouble getting all the fluids and protein in, but I think it will be better when I am on a better schedule. Planning to go to bed here soon and hoping to sleep through the night. I have been waking up around 3:30 and not going back to sleep for several hours and then not getting up till after 9:30. If I could sleep all night and get up at a normal time and get myself on a regular schedule, I think I will do better. I go to the doctor Wednesday, and so far no regrets!

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you Pam. Keep up the good work. I will be envious of you in a few months when you are skinny.

    ReplyDelete