Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Weeks Post-Op

Wow! I can hardly believe it has already been two weeks since surgery. I went back to work today and did fine. My belly is a little tender, but other than that I am feeling great. As of today my total loss is 34 lbs. I overfilled myself last night and got sick....not fun! Fortunately that hasn't happened too often, but this entire process is definitely a "head transformation". Sometimes when eating in front of the TV or computer, I discover that rather than eating slow and taking small bites, I had been shoveling it in. That's when I get sick! I'm still having a little trouble getting my fluids and protein in, but I'm getting better. It's really kind of funny to me that my "drink of choice" is actually water. Tea is good sometimes, but it's not any better to me than the water is. Those who know me really well, know that's a pretty big thing. A coke sounds good, but I can tell you I have absolutely no desire to drink it, just thinking about the gas it would cause makes me nauseated. I am however, looking forward to my first chicken strip or cheeseburger. I am so ready for meat, but I know my pouch would most likely disagree at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment